We are creating a collaborative, free and open textbook about internet law and regulation. Originally created by scholars at Queensland University of Technology School of Law, we welcome contributions from students and academics everywhere. We aim to create a complete university level textbook that embeds entire teaching materials in short, accessible videos.
Table of contents
- About this textbook
- How is the Internet Regulated?
- The Liability of Intermediaries
- Intermediary Liability for Defamation
- Intermediary Liability for Copyright
- Copyright Notice and Takedown Safe Harbours
- Intermediary Liability for Trade Mark Infringement, passing off, and misleading and deceptive conduct
- Regulating the Domain Name System
- Content Regulation
- Computer Access and Computer Crimes
- Privacy and Surveillance
- Regulating Private Intermediaries